Lost Elements Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Craiggly Rock
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:55 pm by Sanoo

» Reaver Lake
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:50 pm by Sanoo

» Beechnut Riverbed
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:48 pm by Sanoo

» Firelight Meadows
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:43 pm by Sanoo

» Crystal Falls
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:42 pm by Sanoo

» Tallpines of Shrurry(WIP)
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 12:52 pm by Sanoo

» Permissions
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 4:45 pm by Sanoo

» Advertising your Site Form(EDIT)
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 3:49 pm by Sanoo

» Tait's bio
The lost elementists -RP! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:10 pm by Tait

Top posters
Sanoo (35)
The lost elementists -RP! I_vote_lcapThe lost elementists -RP! I_voting_barThe lost elementists -RP! I_vote_rcap 
Mort (4)
The lost elementists -RP! I_vote_lcapThe lost elementists -RP! I_voting_barThe lost elementists -RP! I_vote_rcap 
Tait (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

The lost elementists -RP!

2 posters

Go down

The lost elementists -RP! Empty The lost elementists -RP!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 pm

This is where the RP starts! Make your post dearys.

The lost elementists -RP! Nz_blue_river__rocky_edges__waterfall_by_chunga_stock-d58a70e
The lost elementists -RP! Waterfall_by_night_fate_stock-d6jtwcm
The lost elementists -RP! Cave_by_studiochi-d5ebdga
The lost elementists -RP! Stock_331__The_Cave_2_by_Valentine_FOV_Stock

Back to top Go down

The lost elementists -RP! Empty Re: The lost elementists -RP!

Post by Sanoo Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 am

The prickling of the pelt under a hot sun was found very annoying among most, for a wolf to travel so much and to drag themselves through bramble and hardly stop for any drinks, some may not believe it but many loners of the world did this. They traveled so far to find themselves while only to find loneliness and death at a dead end. Yet for those who find that something that they set out for are never heard of or praised even though it happens. All they got is themselves to congratulate themselves and to move forward once more. Many may wonder why i even bother to rant with this and why even i mention this. Well maybe its because i have nothing more to do than to ponder in my own mind as i set down my current path.....yes indeed im sure you've guessed. I am one of those loners who wonder this life so aimlessly. And believe me i have my reason and well i know i could never go. Never.

Paw after paw, flashing of brown and tan, how strange of a sight yet so ordinary to the young fae. Oh yeah young, you must thought such as my thinking line must of been owned by an old wise wolf yes? Maybe in a time before now i might of been on the same wave length but now after the things I've seen i do not think i could go back to such ignorant thoughts. Oh now...it seems that my mind has been lost off of track once more...maybe i am the reason i have not found what it could be in which i search for. But...then again i don't even know what it is if you haven't noticed.

Scarlet flickered as a tongue lolled out, a huff and a grunt. So much exaggerated tiring songs even though i put it upon myself to just go where ever my paws led me right? I blink and sweep my blue and yellow gaze over the terrain, what a bleak and closely knitted tree's, they were tall and full bloom of green during this hot summer day, or was it possible that it was actually spring? Who know's i lost caught of the days after many moons of sulking.

Finally, I allowed myself to flop down in a heap of shades of brown and red among the grass close by to a river. I breathed in deeply basking in the scents of chervil and moss. Maybe this was it...it was warm and soft, the wind was just right blowing against my shaggy fur. Yes...maybe this was it...
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

https://lostelementpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

I could not... not take my eyes off the body laying before me.

Was he dead? Of course he was.. and it was my fault I could not arrive any sooner.

While tears blurred my vision, dark crimson smeared my thoughts and I let out the first sob of many.

Never had a failed heal affected me so much. I shook with grief pressed on heavy beige and blonde shoulders. Could it be possible she was this upset over the life she did not know?

My wet, unfocused irises stared down at the body, and I shook horridly at the glazed pair of eyes staring off into the north direction. I tried to lift a dainty cream paw to close the gateway, opened to my failure, but I shook too violently, and I had to turn away -a dry-heave building up in my belly.

And there it was I sat, my back turned away from this helpless child who did not deserve to die. Who had so many years left in its young and boisterous body. But with ill-fate, all hopes of a long and happy future were stripped from the young'uns pelt.

Gemini sniffled and squinted her eyes very hard, pushing the last of her tears out of her eyes. She tested her hind legs and stood up carefully, thin little twigs shaking with obvious effort. She stared down at her paws, and a sudden burst of fury overcame her.

"It did not work! Why has it left me? Why have my diligence desert me? These paws are stained in the mark of a failure! Perhaps even a murderer..." the tiny beige tinder wolf slumped to her knees and was wracked with sobs. "I killed the little puppy... I let his life slip between my pads and get hoisted to the heavens.. I will not let these paws fail on me again. I will not...I will not..!!" She gave another quiet sob and sniffled. "I will not be so careless next time. I must...yes, I must take my powers more seriously. I was too confident... The child...the child needed herbs to fully heal, and I was not to my fullest strength to save him." Gemini rose to full height, her spindly legs giving more support than before.

She turned back to the child with hesitation alight in her gaze. 'Rest in peace, little child.' She said, and used her nose to push leaves and dirt over his body, as the ground was too solid to dig a proper hole. Gemini sniffled and looked at the heap once more, determination burning in her gray-blue gaze. She turned and galloped away, the moment her back turned. Something important she had learnt over the time she was aware of her powers. "It is best not to linger on problems from the past. Learn from your mistakes and move on, Gem. Become a better, wiser, stronger healer." she told herself to take her mind off the body she was elaving behind her in the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanoo Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:53 pm

The stirring of grass stems and the rise of the flank gave a peaceful air to the area. Even though the banks were rock and the water churned it was settling in the wolf's heart. She had been there for quite a few days now and she found that the surroundings held an abundance of prey. She were uncertain on if the area was even claimed by a pack, from what she could tell there had been no scent markers. Maybe a loner here and there but they didn't want anything to do with the red wolf. She blinked her blue and yellow optics open slowly with a huff. She could already feel her hips beginning to pop as she begin to rise, at the rate she was going she'd be out of shape and nothing but meat and fluff. What juicy prey for the bear's right? Well you thought wrong because starting this noon she would go back to training, beneath her fur was rippling muscles after many moons of fighting against the most cold hearted of wolves.
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mort Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Mort laid in the depths of the cave. He stared at the door of it which was a rushing waterfall. Darkness seemed to seep out from the cave's floor like an early morning's fog. Not a drop of sunshine crept its way into the cave. The only sound that could be heard was the slow and steady pace of the torn wolf. His head lay on his paws. A hole had been placed in his right ear by the tooth of another wolf while half of his left ear was ripped off.

The darkness blocked not only light, but it blocked sound too. Mort came to the cave because of its darkness, but he didn't know it would be so silent once he entered the cave. The sound of the waterfall wasn't to be heard; though, it was right in front of him. His green, hazel eyes slowly closed as he breathed in deeply. "Finally, some peace and quiet," he said softly and wrapped his tail around himself.
Mort
Mort
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanoo Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:46 pm

With a roll of the shoulders and a breathless groan she bargained she would be sleeping sore tonight, maybe easing into harsh training would've been better...but whats been done has well been done. She settled for the leftovers of a birch wood colored rabbit that she caught early that morning, with halfhearted gulps she finished what was left before leaning on her right side shoulder. Clucking her tongue with hardly a thought but how soothing the river sounded. She closed her eyes with a genuine smile. The content and satisfaction of such a find bloomed practically everyday she spent here. Jerking out of her reverie since once again she dazed away like an old geezer. She scrunched her muzzle with the tip of her tongue poking through just enough for the reddish pink pink to show. 'I'm such a disgusting thing....' Heaving herself back to her paws she made way for the rocky side river bed, her ears twitching and her eyes blinking, for half a second she felt as if she slowed her pace and a irritable throbbing in her head. And when she refocused she was standing at her destination, the water moving in smooth strokes, over top it looked calm but beneath was a wild tide. 'It'd be nasty to get caught in this water...most likely drowning...unless you went with the current but from what i've seen this river leads to that waterfall.'

Looking down at the wolf that reflected back she sneered at her own sight, she was on short legs but that was made up with the bulk beneath the fur. Though she wasn't impressed with much she found her eyes unique. Blue and yellow, strange combination that made something beautiful. Tired of her thoughts of her weirdness she glanced towards the other bank, it was a long stretch, no way of possibly jumping and to swim across would be a fools bargain. Something...there was something that made her yearn to stare...
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

An ivory frame with unique tree-like markings came into view of the riverside. Quick paced paw-pads hit the stone flooring in a rhythmic pace. The canine was unsure of his hurry; Zephyr enjoyed taking slow strolls to view the landscape of the realms the wolf visited. Glancing from side to side with his sole-seeing orb, Zephyr noticed the tall grasses leaned in towards his frame and grass sprung out of the mud trail that he left behind. 'My powers are getting stronger.' The reminder of this made the male heave out a sigh. Why couldn't he be normal like all the others of his kind? The companions the wolf made during his travels left; they believed he'd bring harm to them. Some simply thought Zep was a lunatic. It was not long until rumors swept across the land of his powers; some envied it, others feared him, some thought he was a monster. In his own state of mind, Zephyr rejected the theories. He knew who he was, and knew what he used his power for. "For good." The canine whispered to himself, leaping from stone to stone. It wasn't long until the thunderous sound of crashing water snapped him from his thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanoo Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Her tongue lapped through the flourishing water with strong strokes, when she raised her muzzle the water dribbled down her chest before evaporating off. "Refreshing..." Taugi sat back on her haunches, her eyes showing boredom, what a lonely life she lived. Thinking back always hurt but...what more could she do but wish some things never happened and that her secret was never brought to light.

Born into a pack that trained her to hunt and fight, how to survive like any other. Being young she was never told but she knew something wasn't right by the way the elders whispered or how many wolves returned home covered in injuries. It wasn't till after her first real hunt with the pack, rushing through the bushery in excitement as the howls of joy reached her nimble ears and how the taste of a successful hunt was much sweeter as she dug into her meal. After that though...everything changed, she was hard pressed and put into harsher training's to prepare for her time out in the territory....against another pack they were. They were always at war, so many deaths yet they never sought to end it. Which is what brought taugi to the battlefield, she only ever left with scars, many wounds healed but the memory was always with her. She thought the fighting was pointless, it wasn't till the day she witnessed her mother die, then she finally understood. The reason they fought was of pain and revenge though seemingly stupid but...fighting each other they thought they were bringing honor even though it costed more lives and added more hate.

She gritted her teeth unaware of the amount of heat she left off of her body. A few strands of grass near her had caught flame though they didn't burn long since they were short shoots in the ground. Now..i'm sure you wish to know more of the past that i've lived but nay...its late and my heart can only take so much...
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:50 pm

LOCATION 2 Zephyr proceeded to take a dip into the cool liquid, and once his body united with the substance, the male eased up a bit. A scent wafted into the nostrils of the mutt, and with curiosity of new wolves here, Zephyr paddled forward. The scents lead him to the heart of the waterfall, and Zephyr was astounded and deaf. The wolf stood on all fours in the mush and examined the waterfall. 'Is there a cave? I've never seen a cave hidden by a waterfall! There couldn't be anyone in there, would there? Who would know about such a thing?' He lifted a leg and poked around trying to feel some sort of stone wall, but there was nothing but empty space. There was a cave. "Hello?" Zephyr inquired, hoping for a voice to respond. It'd show he was not a lunatic and imagining others. What if all this was in his head?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:53 pm

It was along the riverside flanked by the camouflage of the foliage that she felt the ancient burn against her shoulder blade. Gemini gasped and recoiled by skidding to a halt and whimpering as she licked her aching shoulder. "Oh, why now?" She whined, her cheeks still fresh with tears. Never before had her mark burned with such indignation, never before did she feel so pulled to jump into the river. "Am I being lead to end myself? Am I meant to be with you, my baby Skout.. My little boy who I will never see in the flesh again! Not until my soul has joined the stars and my family has been re-united through the act of our ashes to dust." She cried, for a moment her grief was subdued by the burn that seemed beyond a boil in her flesh and to a depth that invaded her mind. "Oh, what is this maddening turmoil this cursed gift brings to me? Have I not been punished enough for my over-confidence? My longing, end this agony!"

Gemini circled around where she was and panted with distress. 'I am confined to my powers will. How can it be tamed if I cannot tell what it wills for me?' She wondered, and stared hard in the direction of the river. 'Such a fast current.. I would be swept away before my ankles were submerged! Is this your doing, my longing? Have you mercy for my grief?' The fae wondered, and found herself mesmerized by the distant bank across from her. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "It is a wolf! A wolf! And where was this canine in my hour of need?" She almost growled, then sighed and shrugged. "Oh, what am I saying? Skout's death was the scolding for my confidence. I cannot let myself rely so heavily on these powers again. My element teaches me to heal and mend, and I have come to understand that there is more underneath this." She barked to herself, tuning her mind away from the magnetic drawing to the river's deadly lulling, and the meaningful burn in her side.

"I represent the element of mercy and healing, no? But now I have learned that I stand not only for health, but for the underestimation of love's longing and loyalty. I will remain loyal to your memory, my baby brother, no matter the years that go by that I do not see you or speak of you." Gemini said with a new foundation for her once quavering voice. She turned back to face the river and the wolf across on the other bank of hers. She eyed this red canidae with a spark of curiosity a-light in her gray-blue gaze. 'I must take my mind off the events of this evening and look for a new attention.' She said, although this thought was less than half-hearted. She gave a small squeak. 'Just this morning... I took you to the rabbit burrow to hunt breakfast... and now... and now!' her frail figure shuddered and she gave a new sob. It was hard for Gemini to control her emotions, she had never had to face a hardship like this one, for her life was never filled with problems that held such horrible consequences. It took her a moment to re-collect herself, and when she did, she let out a shaky sigh. 'I do not like stranger wolves.. I will watch her from a distance and decipher her a friend or foe!' She told herself, and stood on thin legs.

She walked a few paces forward, knowing that if it looked hard enough, the red wolf could see her cream pelt amongst the green of the trees. Gemini finally took the shaky step that had her emerge from the camo of the forest, and she stood across the bank at the rivers sloping hill-side. The water sprayed her features and masked her tear-streaked face. Her small frame trembled slightly as she stared across with a wavering stare, as she would not be one to challenge anyone she did not know from experience. If the female met her eye, she would look away, down, up, or to the side to pose no threat or hostility between the two. It was something her instinct had taught her to avoid skirmishes that were looked down upon by the gentle female. Her shoulder ached terribly, and finally, Gem sat down to tend to her blind wound, licking madly as if it would stop the aching pain. "Oh... what is it that you long for? What does my element will for me?" she asked in a far-off voice. 'Why am I pulled to go into the river. I will not cross it, I will not!' She cried in her thoughts, and blinked up at the red wolf in un-hidden wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanoo Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Though it were late she couldn't bring herself to move, her paws felt heavier than stone and her ears were flat against her head. What an abomination she was to the word wolf. She could not show the depth of her loyally in fear's of harming another, for when it came to her mood's the fire reacted. She was always aware of the burning beneath her pelt that wanted nothing more than to get out and turn everything to ash. Surely there was a way to attain this brute force and make in a means to protect her loved ones. But then again she had none, ever since she left her pack when they wished her gone after she denied them of using her power to catch their enemy's on fire. What a disgraceful thing for any wolf to wish. She had even been asked a few times by other loners to join them but she willed herself away in fear. Never again she was sure to hear the comforting of a friend or the warmth of another's pelt. A searing pain and a tug dragged her from her thoughts, surely she had kept her mood in check by breathing evenly? When she looked there was no fire which left the wolf puzzled. She turned her face back to the rushing water trying to clear her mind. "Why couldn't i of been water...i am nothing but destruction...yet again...water can still bring death..."

Finally wishing for the end of her turmoil she was ready to head back to her make shift den but a flash went across her vision causing her to pause. 'A wolf?..Must be another loner..' Even then she wasn't sure what to make of the situation or the constant burning in her hip. A muscle cramp was the only thing that really made since in her mind.

The wolf before her possibly standing around the same height was a shimmering golden cream, the sun shone brilliantly across her fur bring out the water on her pelt. From the distance she couldn't tell if the wolf held a wise aura or a passive one. Taugi cocked her head head to the side, her maw parting as she swept her eye's over the gorgeous wolf before her. Another tug she felt as she stepped forward but stopped herself for she was at the edge of the bank now, her claws clattered a few small pebbles into the water. Looking down she was sure she saw the surface bubbling like one of those hot springs had found up in the mountain range, she stepped back giving a worried glance in the fae's direction. Would really rat herself out by being greedy with wishing to inspect this wolf closer. Gritting her teeth becoming annoyed with herself, well...she's been alone for so long because she didn't give anyone the chance to see her powers and accept her for herself. So here...she would test it out on a complete stranger...it was probably a terrible idea."I don't give a damn anymore..." She sucked in a breath willing her body temperature up before stepping forward, now...was the time for a demonstration. Her muscles flexed beneath her pelt as she moved forward, steam began to build in the air, the current around her seemingly dispersing as the tide's struggled with evaporating or pushing her. She was crossing almost effortlessly before she finally reached the other side, she pulled herself out and let the heat simmer back down in fear of catching the other wolf's fur on fire...though they were a bit distanced, she didn't want the other to feel like taugi was coming at her. As she made eye contact she was feeling the burn in her hip and the squeezing of her heart...maybe this wasn't such a good idea. "Uhh...Hey?"
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 pm

It was hot and dark inside of that barrel. Sierra crouched - muscles tensed. She panted with her tongue lolling rapidly. Why was she in there? Humans had spotted her using her powers...

Sierra had been doing what she did every day. She'd concentrate on a few pebbles and try to make them move. Only at certain times could she do this, though. Only a few hours earlier, she had made the rocks float around her. Apparently the humans had been watching her that day and they witnessed her power to move objects.
"The devil has come in the form of a wolf!" they shouted.

But now they were gone and Sierra hid inside of the oh so uncomfortable barrel. 'They haven't been around for at least an hour,' she thought. 'Might as well get out. She butted her head against the barrel door to open it. It opened successfully but it rolled a little bit. Then a little bit more. Then it rolled off of a ledge. "Oh crap," she whispered and fell.

The barrel crashed into the earth and began to spin again. Sierra was immediately thrown against the side of the barrel's wooden walls as she rolled down the hill whilst being thrashed in the confined space.
SMASH
The barrel stopped and Sierra was launched out of the opening onto the dusty ground. She turned to see what she hit and what she saw surprised her. Two female wolves had been hit by the wooden death trap. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," she cried and ran over to the two, pushing the barrel off of them with her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Her head tilted in awe, for as the wolf rose, she witnessed the unique pattern of deep crimson striped along the females back, and Gemini's caution was momentarily postponed. "I've never seen such a dark pelt on a wolf before. It is quite beautiful in such tones of maroon." She woofed softly.

She became aware that the wolf was crossing the river to approach her, and Gemini yelped in shock and pain. As her fear of the strangers approach took her steps back, a growl plastered itself on her narrow snout in response to the agonizing burn of her shoulder's flesh. 'It feels like a heated metal branded upon me! I cannot think, this has overwhelmed me!' Her thoughts spoke. In her shaky vision, the billowing smoke and steam radiating off the now-tail lengths away crimson female was overlooked, but something clicked in her mind. She winced, but held her ever growing fear-filled snarl, wild eyes anticipating her moves. "Friend or Foe!" She cried, and took several steps back, a creamy tail tucked tight against her belly. She believed the wolf responded, but her thoughts spiraled away at the great impact of some force. She yelped a high pitched cry, and tumbled to the ground as the object rolled over here.

She planted her forepaws on the ground but they quivered and she lay like that for a moment as she recovered her senses. 'What...What just..?' She wondered with disorientation, and began to succumb to the indignant pain in her shoulder where her marking lay. "Ay...Oh, that hurt..Curse the day I was born if ever a day could be worse!" Her poetic vocals murmured. She carefully collected her small body and stood with a quivering tail between her legs. A pelt that matched the brown achingly similar to her sisters and... and... Gemini's eyes widened as she stared in horror at the female, her stomach flip-flopping. 'She reminds me so much of him! I cannot bare the sight of her!' Her thoughts cried, and despite this agonizing reference, her eyes did not brim with tears, for her focus was off and she was still in recovery of the previous events shock.

At the females apology, Gemini's nature kicked in right away and she gave a reassuring, tired smile. "Oh...No worries, I can still walk can't I? I'm sure it was an accident.." gentle vocals spoke without meeting another eye. She gave a big huff and sat back on her rump, deeming her previous fears of no importance anymore. She would bare whatever was in store. 'Must I jinx myself by saying... What could be worse than losing your beloved to a creature as innocent as they? I am in store for punishment, surely...' She thought, her gray-blue eyes narrowed and glazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanoo Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

With uncertainty she parted her maw noticing the motion of the other's tail, maybe..she had crossed to fast. But at least the wolf hadn't addressed the way she had crossed. "Frien-" Though before she could finish the word a thunk could be heard as a barrel crashed over them. "Eck." Picking herself up to glare at the structure of wood with a scowl, at first she hardly noticed the third wolf as she grumbled to herself. Taugi's eyebrow's knitted together in confusion as she jabbed a paw at it. 'Does this mean humans are nearby? Well...then as long as they keep their distance i won't bite.' She squinted suspiciously a bit before turning to the other two fae's. 'When did she...oh wait...did she cause the barrel to roll into us?' "What in the world were you doing?" She didn't exactly say it meanly but her voice sounded a bit gruff while her tail swayed naturally in the air. Blue roved over the pelt of the brown furred wolf not even sure what to make of her. A shudder passed through her as yet again she felt the pain in her hip, what in the world was her problem? Had she gotten a flea or maybe a tangled thorn? Her face kept changing from blankness to confusion than irritation before going to contemplative.
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mort Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Place 4

Most let out a small growl as a voice interrupted his silence. The black brute stood up and stretched before he answered the unseen newcomer. "Who goes there?" he asked with a deep and assertive voice. Darkness still covered the entrance to the cave, making it impossible to see inside of it and out of it for other wolves. Mort's eyes, on the other paw, could see past the fog-like darkness.

sorry for the short reply....
Mort
Mort
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Sierra ran over to the two; she didn't even think about them being hostile, she just wanted to help them. "Yes, I'm so sorry, it was absolutely an accident," she replied. 'It's okay.. you have powers, Sierra. They can't do you any harm,' the wolf thought and stood up straight with confidence.

"Okay... here's the story. I have these powers that I was born with," Sierra spoke while looking down at her paws as if it was a confession. "I can make objects float and I try to practice using my powers everyday. Today, humans caught me using them. They all thought I was a freak.. A devil."

Sierra turned away for a second, calming herself before she got too riled up and things started flying and crashing throughout the area which often happened when she became distressed.

"Anyway, I was hiding in a barrel so they wouldn't find me. They're gone now but I tried to get out of the barrel and it fell down the hill. I'm so sorry you two." The she-wolf turned to see if there were any other wolves. She let out a frustrated huff of air. "No guys around here? she whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Place 2

I crept toward an odd looking wolf as it stared past the waterfall. I thought it was funny how he spoke to the water. "Poor wolf. He must have eating something that went bad," I whispered to myself. I sat down on the rocky shore as I watched him. I suddenly heard a voice come from behind the waterfall along with a black fog that spilled out. 'Holy rabbit eaters! Is that a Demon?' I thought to myself. My eyes widened as I tried to get a closer look.
The skies above me were clear. They soon changed to slightly cloudy as my anticipations built.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Gemini lowered her head with mental exhaustion as the two strangers before her conversed. 'I will leave them to their condolences.'She thought politely, and began to lift her rump from the ground to say swift good-byes. With a glance at the fiery pelted wolf who had glided over the water surface, she did not seem too friendly, and Gemini shuffled away to the side. "Err..." She began, but was cut off by the clumsy wolf-dog who fell into a paragraph of apologies.

Gemini gave a gentle smile as she spoke, as to comfort her for her stress. She was physically okay, yes. Mentally? Hmm... Gemini's gaze began to expand as the realization of what this wolf-dog spoke of hit her. Suddenly she curled her lips and snarled, the fur against her pelt rising along her spine. "That... That is...! Impossible! No one... No one can..." She broke off in a spluttering mess and looked down at her feet with embarrassment and shock. She gasped, as it was not her gentle personality that stopped her from finishing her sentence, it was the increasingly agonizing sensation her mark of longing brought unto her. "If you are a devil, then I am cursed by you! I am being punished by the both of you demons! I... I am... I am sorry... Sorry for that. I've had a horrible day, to be honest." she murmured, her back hunched in horror, she was still sure these wolves were an evil essence. (How else could one walk on water and smell of ash, while this one speaks of un-godly actions that are so... beyond my knowledge!) 'Oh, by the heavens! I cannot begin to make out what this day's plot is. I really need to be with my brother right now...' She looked up and at the forest she came from. 'Little Skout. My baby boy! I love you so, and I wish I had not blindly ran from your corpse. You deserve a more proper burial.' Her thoughts droned, unable to let her mind release his memory.

She landed a hard glare on the two fae's before her. "You two! What... are your names? Why are you here? Friend or foe?" She barked in her tone of strained silk. She would tell her name the moment trust folded around the rigid atmosphere circling these wolves. "Are you with her?" Her vocals cast at the crimson pelted female with the complicated irises. They were stunning presences, she had only ever been to awe of her sisters and family, never had she been this close to a stranger wolf- her parents strictly forbade it until Skout...oh how her heart ached for him! until the young one was old enough to fend. She had no way of interpreting these two wolves (or well, wolf and wolf-dog's) actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanoo Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Blinking as she soaked in the information she couldn't help the lop sided grin that took way. "Ah, i see. Them humans really need to keep to themselves right?" She noticed the tension between the three and well she quite hated it, though she could understand the new arrival's fear of wanting to share but the other wolf who seemed to want nothing more than to leave. Her eyes seemed so clouded and troubled, who knows what caused it...if anything the beautiful wolf was afraid of them both. Should she even explain how she could cross the river like she had....maybe. Since it seemed she was not alone in being with powers. Her eyes were trained on the golden wolf's eyes, maybe a bit too intensely but she just wish she could understand her thinking. "Demons? The only one cursing anyone could only be ourselves and the choices we make. I don't know you and i guess i can see where your coming from. A bit...but don't throw labels without understanding anything about us." Taugi nodded with a grunt satisfied with her words. It felt good to finally speak those words that she had always kept in her mind, what she wished to say to those who condemned her for her powers. She flicked her scarlet ears as the golden one asked questions that brought taugi to tipping her head in curiosity. "My apologies, i am Taugi. My reasons for being here would be...i guess i don't really have anywhere i belong. I guess i would be a friend unless you made a threat to my life. I'm sure you could understand yes? And her...i've never met her before so no i am not with her." She diverted her gaze to linger on the river afraid she would come off creepy with her eye contact.
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Zephyr's anxiety from the lack of progress had the canine curse out of fury with himself. The wolf was still in the cave, bumping into walls and tripping over stones. Zephyr lost his patience and had found nothing of use to him. If he'd find anything, it wouldn't be hiding in the darkness. 'I need to get out of this cave.' With each stride the male took towards the light, the world seemed to shake beneath his paws. 'Cool it, Zep, be normal. ' Ivory framework slowed its pace and took a glance around the riverside. Feminine voices had caught his attention. "Hello!" Zephyr had howled, yearning for some type of response.

Sorry if I missed anything. I've been busy with school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Sierra took a step back just a little to give Gemini some space. "I'm not a devil.. I promise, I'm not.. I'm not..." She could feel her heart rate raising and her temperature rising. Her eyes shut and she hunched over in pain. "I'm not a devil!" she shrieked and pebbles around the river went flying in all directions.
The she-wolf calmed herself and sat up after a little while. "I.. I'm sorry. I'm Sierra and as you can see, I have the power to move things with my mind; otherwise known as telekinesis." Sierra turned her head over to Taugi. "Never seen her before and I'm a friend, not a foe. I didn't mean to hit you guys with the barrel or send a bunch of rocks flying at you. Sorry.. I can be kinda clumsy sometimes."

failpost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down