Lost Elements Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Craiggly Rock
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:55 pm by Sanoo

» Reaver Lake
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:50 pm by Sanoo

» Beechnut Riverbed
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:48 pm by Sanoo

» Firelight Meadows
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:43 pm by Sanoo

» Crystal Falls
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:42 pm by Sanoo

» Tallpines of Shrurry(WIP)
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 12:52 pm by Sanoo

» Permissions
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 4:45 pm by Sanoo

» Advertising your Site Form(EDIT)
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 3:49 pm by Sanoo

» Tait's bio
Levels of Element power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:10 pm by Tait

Top posters
Sanoo (35)
Levels of Element power I_vote_lcapLevels of Element power I_voting_barLevels of Element power I_vote_rcap 
Mort (4)
Levels of Element power I_vote_lcapLevels of Element power I_voting_barLevels of Element power I_vote_rcap 
Tait (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Levels of Element power

Go down

Levels of Element power Empty Levels of Element power

Post by Sanoo Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Ideas for Elemental Knowledge

Novice:

You have just begun to harness the power you have been granted from birth. You will find it hard and exhausting to both form and keep control of your element.

Beginner:

You are starting to learn the basic secrets to have a grasp of control over your element. It will be less exhausting for you to use your power, however, you will still find it hard to control.

Intermediate:

You are getting more experienced with the use of elemental powers, making the task of using them quite simple for you, as long as you don't overdo it. Your technique of control over the element you are using is fairly clean, yet you will make mistakes now and then.

Advanced:

You have managed to come so far, finally you're able to have control over your elemental power. You can use it without worrying of it draining your energy, and your ability to harness the power is great enough for you to make little to no mistakes.

Master:

A master using their elemental powers have great enough knowledge about how to handle their power where they will never make a mistake in using their birth element. Masters will also be able to learn a secondary element to use.

Secondary Element:

Will be unlockable to learn once you reach the Master stage of harnessing your birth element. The secondary element will be learned the same way as when you learned your base power. The experience however, can be up to fives times worse depending on the type of secondary you choose. You risk getting injured by your own attacks, which can be deadly to both yourself and those around you.

Last edited by Sanoo on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a few words)
Sanoo
Sanoo
Official Elementalist

https://lostelementpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down